A-CSPO Training Berlin 24.-25. September 2018
early bird price
(€ 1,400.00 after Aug. 27, 2018)
The Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner class is a two-day learning experience providing advanced education to Product Owners juggling multiple business opportunities and needing to learn how to communicate across a range of stakeholders.
This program is for someone who has complete a CSPO a year ago, has some experience working with a Scrum Team, and now wants to improve their outreach and work with the development team in the most efficient way possible
- Advanced Stakeholder Discussion
- Funding and Financing & Economics of Product Development Collaboration Frameworks
- Facilitate Product Backlog Ordering & Roadmapping at Scale
- Product Launch
- Customer Development
- Entrepreneurship in an Agile Context
- Advanced Product Discovery
This training fulfils all the learning objectives for an Advanced level CSPO and is necessary in order to progress as a Scrum Alliance member, in addition to related work experience.
Why choose agile42?
- Engaging: Our courses are highly interactive and fun — not a PowerPoint assault
- Best instructors: Our instructors have decades of experience using Scrum in hundreds of organizations large and small
- Practical and memorable: participants learn through hands-on exercises, creating high knowledge retention
- Learn by doing: you will apply all the Scrum practices in a practical, fun and memorable Scrum project
Participants earn 14 PDUs from the PMI, which can be applied to Project Management Professional (PMP) and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) designations.
Participants also earn 14 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) toward the renewal of Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) designations from the Scrum Alliance.
|Price (excl. tax)||€ 1,400.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||€ 1,666.00|